A.R.S. 25-404. Temporary Orders

A.  A party to a legal decision-making and parenting time proceeding may move for a temporary order. This motion must be supported by pleadings as provided in section 25-411. The court may award temporary legal … Read More

A.R.S. 25-409. Third Party Rights

A.  Pursuant to section 25-402, subsection B, paragraph 2, a person other than a legal parent may petition the superior court for legal decision-making authority or placement of the child. The court shall summarily deny … Read More